Hair


Addy is now 21 months!   She is spunky and strong willed.  Therapy is helping.  She is starting to eat some foods with texture.  She talks all the time, but we have no idea of what she is talking about.  She started going to day care two days a week to help give her more structure and help her with her sensory issues.  She loves it!  I love being able to get a few things done, but am not enjoying her first stomach bug as a result of going to daycare.  She has been throwing up all evening.  Poor baby!

Hair this child has lots of it and still hasn't had her first haircut.  I don't know what to do!  I am afraid to cut it because I am afraid of losing her curls and her curls are so apart of her.  It is now long enough to put into pig tails.  Most of the time it is a crazy mess.   One of these days she will get her first haircut, but for now I love her curls too much to chance that cutting them might be the end of curls.

Comments

Joyce said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joyce said…
Oh my stars, she has grown! She is beautiful and love her hair. xo

P.S. that was me that deleted. I mispelled a word and can't even blame it on my phone. :)
Ayak said…
Oh I'd be reluctant to cut that lovely hair too. She is gorgeous x
Dianne said…
Such cute curls!! Don't blame you for letting it grow, she's darling.
Shauna said…
I love her hair too, and I don't blame you. SHe is so precious, she takes the best pictures. Happy week,

Shauna xo
dawn said…
Hope her little tummy is feeling better.
Sweet sweet girl with her lovely curls....I wouldn't cut them either.
Le monde dÖ said…
Oh :( poor adorable Addy... I hope she is fine today.

Keep the curls... She is beautiful.
Arctic Mum said…
Happy 21 months! Glad she's doing better, and so fun for her to go to daycare! Anna loves it, she meets her friends and they do all kinds of fun things there, she has a social life all of her own. I have a 6 year old with curly hair that's a mess, but if I were to fix it all the time I woudn't be doing anything else...so it's still a mess:) I'm sure she won't loose her curls from cutting it.
No don't cut her hair...love those curls! Sorry she is sick..my girl was a daycare girl and it did stink to have her sick but once she started school her immunity was so strong she is rarely sick now. Have a wonderful first day of spring!
Keisha said…
Sorry your baby is sick too! :( Poor thing. She is adorable! Thanks for you sweet comments on my blog! Hoping & Praying today she is better ;)
Anonymous said…
Oh, leave her curls a little longer. they are so cute. Hope she is better now from the bug.
simply bev said…
I'd leave her curls be! She adorable. Sorry she's not feeling well though!
Anonymous said…
if you cut it, you won't be able to put it into pig tails!
Heather said…
She has such beautiful curls - I wouldn't want to cut them either! And I dig her Irish skirt!
Kwana said…
I'm sorry she is sick and I'm with everyone and loving her hair!
Menthe Blanche said…
So beautiful! I'm jealous of that pretty hair! ;) Hope she feels better now.
marie said…
Oh I know. All my kids had these amazing curls and as soon as they got haircuts it was gone and never came back. Hold off if you can is my advice. There is nothing as cute as those little kid curls :)
nadine paduart said…
i remember my reluctance on a first haircut, even on myself, if i've walked about in a cut, like, for ... years? ;))
n♥
Stephanie said…
How beautiful is she?! I hope she feels better soon though. Poor girl!
Company EIGHT said…
LOVE her curls. I wouldn't cut them either. :)
Oh my goodness... she is ADORABLE!!!! LOVE! XO

Popular Posts