TGIT


Monday was crazy! I woke up totally exhausted as Addy had woken up a gazillion times.  It appears she is getting more teeth this time on the top. Then I found out that my grandpa had a heart attack on Sunday afternoon and is in the intensive care unit.  I guess he is doing much better and is giving the nurses a run for their money as he is bored and wants to go home. 

Then I went back to Zumba only to find out that a three month break means your muscles can't remember what to do and complain that you are subjecting them to working.  I am sore today!

The boys are on week two of school  It has been hard getting up to darkness each day.

After going to the gym, I went to lunch with a bunch of my girlfriends.  It was so nice to see everyone and  catch up on their summers. 

Did you know that August 10th is national S'mores day?  I didn't until I saw it on a blog I follow.  This year we are going to try having a family night each week which is even more important now that the kids are getting older and our schedules are getting busier.  I made these S'mores in a jar found on this blog .  They were a huge hit.  Even my husband gobbled one down and he is not a huge dessert eater.  I liked them, but think they would be even better with some dark chocolate shavings between the layers.

It is Tuesday thank goodness and I am off to run some errands and go to the gym.  Hope you have a fantastic week!

Comments

Rachel said…
Hi Kelleyn! The smores look delicious. I'm going to try them. Yum. Hugs, Rachel
Unknown said…
My family loved these too! I love the idea of the chocolate shavings. Now I'll have to make them again--haha!

Popular Posts