Back to School







Today was the first day of school.  I was actually surprised at how smooth the morning went.  Roman got up without any trouble though I suspect he will be tired tonight.  He was also a little apprehensive about getting onto the school bus.  It is so hard for me to believe that I am a mother of a 8th grader, a 5th grader, and a Kindergartner. Now the house is going to be quiet with just Addy and I all day.  I sure her face will light up this afternoon when she sees them again.  All three of them seem to have really nice teachers.  I think it is going to be a good year.

Comments

Francesca said…
happy school year to your boys!
Unknown said…
Wow! I can't believe it's that time of year already. I bet it's going to be kind of nice with just the baby at home though. :)
I hope they have a great school year...it looks to dark to go to school! I bet your days with just you and Addy will go fast...have a wonderful day!
jane said…
Wow! School already? Kids still have another month of vacation here. I always love seeing pics of your family. :)
P.s we found the sun. 42C! I'm ready to go home now please... ;)
X jane
Angela said…
Your kids looks so cute and ready for school! Wishing them a happy school year!
Aw! So nice that they got off to a good start! It looks so dark there! Our sun is still rising very early! Hope the rest of their day went well!
Dana said…
Nice! How is Addy handling the aloneness?
D

Popular Posts