Inspired


It is hard to put into words the events of yesterday. Inspired maybe the word. I have to admit that I did not vote for Obama. I have always loved McCain. I thought he should be the president 8 years ago. I loved the way he has been able to work with both sides of the party line to accomplish the things he felt passionate about. On top of that, I am a die-hard Republican though all my family members are Democrats. My friend Mel might cringe when she reads this because she is a Democrat. I hope she will still be my friend. Anyways, my heart changed yesterday. As I was out and about yesterday, you could feel the hope in the air. I saw African Americans hold their heads a little higher. I pray that he will be a good president. I hope that America can be once again been seen for what it really is a place where it doesn't matter to what family you were born into or how much money you have. A melting pot of races and religions. A place where dreams come true. Good Luck Mr. President!!!!

Comments

Company EIGHT said…
I'm just hoping the words will turn into actions...
Mel-o-drama said…
No cringing from me, even if your heart didn't change :) That's because you have a giant heart and really we all agree a lot more than we give ourselves credit for. Hopefully we agree on your last statement: Good luck Mr. President!!

Popular Posts