Bad Nauheim

 Just a short 15-minute drive from our apartment is a beautiful park called Kur Park because, given the proximity to the local hospitals and thermal baths, one can find peace and relaxation. The park is gorgeous and given my mother has never been there I saw no excuse to take her.  The park has a beautiful walking loop around the park, a small lake/pond, restaurants, a mini golf course, lilypads, and ducks.  The park is dreamy and I wish we had more parks like this back home. After my mother and I walked to the park, we found our way to the adjacent city where we did some shopping and then it was time to go home. 












Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
That was a lovely outing and especially for your Mom who never had been there.
WISH we had some more of the Old World charm hier... old architecture, parks and so much more.
Hugs,
Mariette

Popular Posts