Ivy Plays Soccer





It feels like Friday today, but it is only Thursday. I guess that has to do with the fact that the kids have no school tomorrow.  It is a teacher work day.  I am actually looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.  Today it was so cold in the morning.  I wish I had my camera with me this morning as I took Addy to school.  The frost on the fields was so pretty. Frank left early this morning to go to Austin to attend the Formula 1 race this weekend.  He will be there with our two older boys Harris and Winston.  I am so excited for them.  It is going to be a great weekend.  How about you? Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend?  Above are some photos from Ivy's soccer season.  Three more games left and the season is over.  The school year is going by so fast.  Well, I better run.  I have a ton of laundry that needs folding.  Have a great weekend!

Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Ivy is looking rather happy and alert—great photos.
We did not have quite frost but borderline.
Tonight it will be 32°F...
Feels so strange for having to suddenly dress 'warmly'...
Yep, laundry is an ever returning chore.
We got our garage, front porch and white vinyl picket fence professionally pressure washed yesterday. Feels good.
Hugs,
Mariette
William Kendall said…
That's a popular sport.

Popular Posts