Cornmaze it Must Be Fall

















I am not a huge fan of corn mazes. They totally freak me out. I know this fear is a remnant of my teenage years and watching horror films. I put my big girl panties on though and we went because the girls really wanted to go. It was a beautiful fall day.  The girls enjoyed the maze and we eventually found our way out.  Afterward, they enjoyed ice cream and we did a mini photoshoot in front of the old Ford work truck. I am sad that we will only have another week or so before all the leaves are gone.  Fall came fast and furious this year which I really can't complain about when other parts of the country have had their first snow.

Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Couldn't sleep so I got up and read some blogs.
Will go back to bed later though...
You sure are way ahead with the season, compared to us here.
Our sugar maple just started turning golden but as you say, the leaves will be down so quickly!
Glad you went with the girls as the opportunity to do so passes by so quickly!
Lovely photos and that old Ford truck is quite something...
Hugs,
Mariette
William Kendall said…
Cornmazes are something I've never done.

Popular Posts