The Weekend

Hi!  How are you?  Hope you had a good week!  Our was nothing to write about, but that is OK!  The Children are finally in their routines with school, homework, and after school activities; however, the lack of light in the morning really makes it hard to get them out of bed.  We have another jammed weekend ahead of us as Addy has piano lesson, Winston has two soccer games, the 4 younger ones have German school, my oldest will be taking the SAT for college admission, and we will all be attending a Halloween party on Saturday night.  I may wear some cat ears, but I think that is as far as I will go.  Do you dress up for Halloween?  The children are so excited.  Before I sign off for the weekend, I wanted to post another family photo shoot that I shot a last weekend of  a family that I got to know through adoption.  They were adopting around the same time as we were and then brought two more home after we brought Avery.  They are such a fantastic family.  I am totally in love with their youngest.  He is super yummy!  Well, I hope you have a great weekend!











Comments

Popular Posts