Finding Joy

This past weekend we traveled north to go the pumpkin patch and on our way we discovered this beautiful field of sunflowers.  It was glorious!  Sunflowers happen to be one of my favorite flowers.  I love how throughout the day their heads turn towards the sun.  Constantly searching the light.  I think they are a perfect metaphor for how we should lead our life.  Constantly searching for the light. Constantly finding Joy.









"The joy we feel has little to do with the circumstances of our lives, and everything to do with the focus of our lives." - Russell M. Nelson

Comments

Tamar SB said…
So pretty! A summer leftover!
DeniseinVA said…
Sweet little girls, a perfect background those sunflowers. Your photos are wonderful! I love sunflowers too, such a cheerful flower. Constantly searching for the light, constantly finding joy, I love that!!! An absolutely perfect description.
Jeanna said…
Yes, they are a perfect metaphor and where did you find such beautiful sunflowers this time of year? I saw some hanging in there in September but nothing like this. Wonderful and very cute kiddies.

Popular Posts