Happy Birthday Jane!

Our week in Massachusetts ended with the celebration of my cousin Jane's birthday. Despite the yucky weather all week we had a blast! It was so wonderful to be around family. We talked lots and laughed a lot. I learned so many things about my grandparents and great-grandparents that I never knew before. Jane sent us on our way with yummy donuts from the Yum Yum Shop. Have you ever had a Marshmallow filled donuts? They are something not to be missed. We were in good hands and well cared for, so much so that I have been hitting the Gym trying to burn off the extra calories. You will never go hungry in an Irish home that is for sure

Sara and George
Olivia and Winston
Make a Wish
Olivia, Susan and gang, Anya and Elle, Owen

Happy Birthday!
Jane and Sara

Comments

Popular Posts