A Solar Eclipse











 Hello!  Hope all is well with all of you.  We are home from spring break.  I have pictures of that coming soon.  Today was a fun day in history as the little girls got to see the solar eclipse.  The last time we had the eclipse the girls and I were in Germany so we could not see it, but the boys had seen it with grandma.  The boys actually drove to South Carolina where they had a perfect few.  The girls didn't get off school today, so they watched it at school. I am happy the school allowed them to go out for an hour to few the eclipse in its various stages. Roman was also able to see it at school.  Ivy arrived home from school at 2:50 which was perfect because she had a coveted pair of glasses. My mom and I had tried to buy a pair but had not been successful and the homemade viewfinder that my mom made was just not cutting it. While we were not really on the path for a total eclipse, it was still fun to go out and see what we did see and we were even able to get a picture or two.  Did you see the eclipse? 

Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Yes, we did see the eclipse, it was so nice clear with blue sky.
Hugs,
Mariette

Popular Posts