The 3rd Week of January

 Hello!  I didn't have much time to write this week.  We discovered that the children's passports have expired and I have been gathering together documents, so we can renew them.  Also, needed to get some work done on my van and still need to sort out a few things in regards to that, but it will have to wait. I was given a new calling at church and so I am now an assistant secretary. They broke the calling into multiple jobs to divide up the work and since our women's conference is coming up I had some letters that I needed to address and send out.  Addy had her basketball playoffs this week.  Her team came in 3rd in the county.  She and I went to the playoff game.  It was quite the game.  The gym was on fire in anticipation of who would be the champions.  We also went to see the play Little Mermaid at the local high school. The biggest news in Georgia has been the freezing weather, and because of that and some forecasted rain that they thought would turn to ice the children didn't have to go to school on Tuesday.  Well, that is all for this week.  I hope you had a wonderful week.


 A picture of Oakley because she is so cute!




Hello Little Beckett!
A friend had her baby!

Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
You sure have your hands full!
Love Oakley's picture and she sure IS cute.
Such pictures proof to be so valuable one day...
We had to let go of our beautiful Speckie girl on Friday as her kidneys were shutting down. Heartbroken and that so close after Dido's passing on November 28.
Life can tale some sad turns.
Hugs,
Mariette
El trabajo algunas veces se acumula y lo importante es cumplir con las obligaciones y cuando haya tiempo, dedicarlo a las distracciones.
Un abrazo.
Sounds like busy times, nice photos

Popular Posts