Mixed Bag


 I made this delicious apple cider cake a few weeks ago.  It was perfect all the feels of an apple cider doughnut without the mess of frying.  I have been playing around with my iPhone settings and took this photo with my phone.  Pretty cool isn't it!

I had my nails done for Halloween!  Boo!


The children and I enjoyed the talks at this year's semi-annual church General Conference.  My favorite talks were given by Elder Allan T. Phillips and Elder Christophe G. Giraud-Carrier.  Of course, there were many more, but these were the ones that stood out to me most.


Cute Little Ivy!



We went to the Barbie Movie at the end of July!






Enjoyed a yummy lunch with my son Roman


Went to the Taylor Swift movie with my daughter Addy!


Played pickleball for the first time and loved it!


Addy's Fall Choral Concert

Comments

Popular Posts