This and That


 







Happy Memorial Weekend!  Here are a few pictures from the last month, not worthy of their own post, but definitely worth remembering.  In order from top to bottom. Frank sent me beautiful flowers for Mother's Day, and not pictured my son Harris also sent me flowers and candy. I read The Club which was not one of my favorite books. It had a plausible, but crazy story-line. Another photo of Oakley.  She will turn 7 months on June 1st.  She is sweet and feisty.  She was spayed this past month. So no puppies coming to this house.  We enjoyed having the sister missionaries over for dinner (Sister Mckinney and Sister Jensen).  The kids finished school on May 25th and were met at the bus stop with water balloons, silly strings, and water guns.  On Mother's Day, Greg my neighbor's husband made us pizza for dinner and the girls surprised us with brownies. Lastly, we celebrated our neighbor with a homemade breakfast of yogurt, granola, and sourdough bread.  It was a good month.  We have missed Frank as he has been in Europe working on a paper and attending a conference.  

Comments

Popular Posts