Fall Update

The Fall season has been a busy one for us as the children have been actively involved in many activities.  Roman started wrestling and is so far excited to participate in this sport.  He says it isn't really a sport, but more about mental training.  Addy and Avery participated in soccer as you can see in a previous post.  Addy quit karate, but Avery and Ivy still go two times a week.  Addy decided to no longer play piano, but Avery is still playing and Ivy will start after the New Year.  Addy and Avery are in the school choir and Addy is in the school play which will be Lion King this year.  On Tuesday nights the little kids go to activity night at the church which is always fun. Roman went to a campout with other youths his age, talking about church activities.  He has so much fun.  They talked around the campfire, went swimming in the lake at 2:30 in the morning, and ate midnight tacos from Taco Bell.  They stayed at the bishop's cabin.  He then came home and slept most of Saturday. Our fall has been filled with doctor appointments for the children's yearly physicals and dental appointments, and I have been keeping busy doing a photoshoot here and there.  I would like more business, but in all honesty, I am not sure when I would have time for more! I celebrated my 50th birthday back in September and had the lovely opportunity to go to Portugal with my best friend of 35 years Buffy.  We just booked our next trip to Iceland in late spring when school gets out.  We can't wait.  We are well and blessed!  I couldn't ask for anything more.


                                                            I ate lunch with my friend Simona


                                               Cinnamon Rolls for General Conference weekend


The missionaries came to dinner.  After dinner, they taught the girls about how through the gospel and Jesus we can get where we want to go.  Elder Jepson, Elder Stock, not pictured is Elder Fulmer.



                                              We had the missionaries over for dinner!


                                                    My birthday cake!  Love you guys!  Thank you!


                                                        Harris sent me flowers for my birthday!



This photo isn't from the fall, but from back in May when Harris came home after the spring semester at school.  He was home for the whole month of May until he left for Seattle to work for Microsoft.

This next photo is also not from fall, but it is of Addy's 10th birthday back in June which we celebrated with Oma, Opa,  and some neighbors!  Everyone is growing up!  Babies don't keep! Ok, I need to run.  I have a few errands I need to run before the kids get home.  Have a great week!



Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Wow, Roman must have shrunk a size by swimming at 2:30 AM in the fall...
You sure had a very busy schedule and it is good, boredom will never get to you that way.
Hugs,
Mariette
William Kendall said…
Iceland I would like to see.

Popular Posts