5 Days in Phoenix!








































Hello! Hope you had a great week! It has flown by for me, which is always a good thing.  I can’t believe on Sunday my oldest child is going to be 22. 22 seems to be a blur for me, but I am sure it was filled with lots of good things as it is for my son. I can’t remember if I mentioned it but he got a  part-time job with the engineering department working on something that is going to be launched into space soon. He is thriving and that is good.  Anyway, last week I was able to get away for a couple days to Arizona. I went with my best friend to celebrate her 50th birthday. We had a blast! We stayed at the Wild Horseshoe Resort in Chandler. The first day I arrived around 6 p.m. and so we drove to Scottsdale and went out to Mexican then we went to the Cheesecake Factory to pick up cheesecake to take back to the hotel. Thursday, we slept in ate breakfast in bed, and went for a walk. Then we drove to the city where we went to the Japanese Gardens. After that, we went and got manicures and pedicures. We finished the day by having dinner with our friend Paul and his wife at a Thai restaurant in Mesa. Friday, we got up bright and early. Buffi and I went to a spa. I got a facial and she got a message. Afterward, we went and had lunch with another friend from high school Stephanie at a restaurant called Chelsea’s Kitchen. I would totally go back. Yum! We ended the day by hanging by the pool and watching some tv. Saturday morning we took a drive up to the top of Southern Mountain Preserve then ended the day with a sunset horseback ride and Indian for dinner.  It was a perfect couple of days. I wish we could have stayed longer. 


Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Looks like you had the perfect winter break and get-away from it all!
Batteries recharged, you now are able to await spring.
Hugs,
Mariette
William Kendall said…
The pool looks inviting.
DUTA said…
It all looks great, except that there is no masks and distancing.

Popular Posts