Halloween

So so happy that the children were able to Trick or Treat this year even though we certainly didn't need the candy.  The girls were really looking forward to it too!  Roman participated too in the festivities, but he would not let me take his picture. He was some kind of anime character.  The girls went to Trunk or Treat first at our church where they had a shortened but just as effective celebration for the children starting with a to-go dinner of Hotdogs and Chips served with bottled water.  This was followed by a short parade where Ivy won the most beautiful costume then the actual handing out of candy at each car.  Everyone took precautions of wearing masks and gloves.  The neighbor girls joined us and then Saturday night they combed the neighborhood for loot.  I hope everyone is doing well!  It has gotten much colder here in Georgia. I am so thankful we have a fireplace that I can cozy up next to!  Now comes my least favorite season winter.  I am not a fan of the cold.  My husband laughs at me because I have a certain temperature range that I like to exist in which is from 78 degrees to about 72 degrees.  Oh well, I guess that is what hot cocoa is for and nice fuzzy warm blankets.  The kids are off from school next week and I am looking forward to that because that means we can all sleep in a little.  Have a great weekend.










Comments


Dearest Kelleyn,
That indeed looks like a very happy Halloween to be had for all in the family. Great costumes and now fond photos for the memory.
Hugs,
Mariette
junie/jesh said…
No wonder Ivy won - these colors look gorgeous on her! Am smiling at your two oldest girls - they both chose to be warrior of some kind. You think it has to do with their age? Were very surprised, the kids had a neighborhood party, but did not go door to door for candy. with Halloween (maybe having to do with the virus?)Well Kelleyn, take good care of yourself with plenty of rest, because we have the big feasts coming!Great captures for All Seasons of the costumes, since you are the only one (right now) with the little kids! Jesh

Popular Posts