Providence Canyon





















Hi!  How are you?  I hope you are all hanging in there!  Today, I feel like there is some glimmer of hope as the rates of deaths are starting to decline and the curve is starting to show signs of flattening.  Yahoo!  Just so you don't leave me a nasty comment about how I should be social distancing, these photos were taken weeks ago when Georgia was not under lockdown and we were just asked to social distance.  We drove down to Providence National State Park or know around in these parks at busy the Little Grand Canyon.  I had taken the boys years ago and thought it would be fun to go with the girls.  We stopped in Columbus, Georgia and thought these murals were kind of fun.  How are you keeping yourselves busy?  We are painting the inside of the house and moving around some furniture.  Cleaning out some drawers and giving the house a little makeover.  Roman's room, our 13-year-old, is getting an almost complete makeover.  Roman wanted a bigger bed, so he is going to get one and then his room can double as a guest room when we have guests.  I will show you the results when we finish.

Comments

DUTA said…
Bautiful canyon! Lovly outfits of the three girls!
Barbara Rogers said…
I used to live in Tallahassee FL, and loved taking my friends and sons to see Providence Canyon. I recently told a friend from Athens GA that she might enjoy driving over that way sometime. It's incredible, and I'm glad to see it is still beautiful, though I know it's kind of fragile. Great place to look at for a little while. Some folks used to hike down into the canyon, but never me!
Mandy said…
Maybe when we get out of lockdown, I can go visit the Providence Canyon. I didn't even know it existed! So pretty! Looks like the kids had a lot of fun!

With Love,
Mandy
NCSue said…
I'd never heard of this place. It looks like an amazing place to visit!
Thank you for linking up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/04/from-archives-jordan-lake.html. I hope you and your family are remaining healthy and that you enjoy a joyful Easter.
Beth said…
Beautiful pictures. I'm mainly doing some more thorough cleaning and reorganizing. My husband did finally finish all the trim on our master bedroom addition - he only built it 4 years ago! But I don't complain; I know he'll get it done eventually.
Veronica Lee said…
WOW! Astounding photos!

Stay safe!
Sharon Wagner said…
So cool! Great photos of the kids too.
Yukbanyuwangi said…
Its wonderful, very nice. Thanks!

Popular Posts