Thanksgiving19

Hello!  I hope you are having a good week.  This week has been just what the doctor ordered.  I was able to finish up the Christmas cards and a few packages which I will be taking to the post office this morning and now I am on my way to the store to buy a few items that we need and a few last gifts for the children.  It has been unseasonably cold here in Georgia, so we have been snuggling by the fire and reading lots of books. Winston got his first acceptance letter to college, now we just wait on the three other schools.  Roman is attending a performance by Julia Andrews with his drama club and tomorrow I have a photoshoot with a homeschool group.  Praying it will warm up just a little bit, so it won't be so cold.  Don't want the kiddies to have blue lips.  Other than that not much else is going on.  I am still waiting on Avery's passport to return.  Hoping it comes in time for our cruise.  If not, I think we can use her adoption certificate, her nationalization papers, and her birth certificate.  Ugh!  Not sure how I let that one slip!   When we get back, I need to renew Roman's passport.  Thanksgiving was quiet here in Georgia.  The children just wanted it to be our immediate family and so we respected their wishes and it was perfect.  Since we weren't having guest, we all opted to not do Turkey or ham and choose a beef tenderloin for dinner.  It was so delicious!  I watched Elf the movie for the first time.  It is such a cute movie!  Well, I better get out that door and get to the post office plus I have some laundry I need to fold before the girls get home from school.  Have a great week!







Comments

William Kendall said…
We had ours a month ago.

I am admittedly indifferent to turkey.

Popular Posts