Fall Break 18

Hi!  How are you?  I hope you had a good week!  We got back late last night from a week in Florida.  My children had a week off from school and so we headed south.  Boy was it hot in Florida!  Wowser!  I can officially say I am ready for fall now!  It was rainy here this morning here in Georgia and I couldn't have been happier.  Anyhow, we spent the week in Orlando.  It was me, the 5 children, my mother, and a friend of Winston's that he met this summer at EFY.  Primarily, we spent the week by the pool; however, we spent an afternoon at Disney Springs walking in and out of the shops, enjoying lunch at the T-Rex Cafe, and going to the movies.  We saw Christopher Robin.  Another afternoon, the big boys went to a trampoline park while my mother and I took the little kids to Chuck E Cheese.  Not my favorite place to go, but better than driving all the way home and back again.  My mom treated the children to a day at Disney.  We were pretty fortunate that the crowds were pretty non-existent and we were able to walk on just about any ride.  The children had a blast.  Before we left, the boys spent the day at Blizzard Beach.  A perfect place to spend a hot and humid day.  The girls stayed home.  We played spa but first, we made our own bath bombs, lip gloss, and perfume.  The week couldn't have been better!  Well, it is late and I have a ton to do before I go to bed.  Have a great week!!!!










































Comments

italiafinlandia said…
Hello,
Nice to see all those smiling faces in your post!
Have a nice week back home!
Juniepre/Jesh said…
The Fall week so early! What happened, no crowds at Disney?? (Nice for mom and dad though!) The parade looks like a lot of fun (can't remember that from earlier years). And your kids are all good "posers." Your blond girl cracks me up with hers. Love the cheek of your youngest! We often drove by at night when the fireworks were going on (used to live about 20 min. from there, In CA). Can see your Fall break was a success! Thanks for sharing with All Seasons - great photos as always, Kelleyn!
Hope you can adjust to humdrum life:):)
Looks like another wonderful vacation for your family. Everyone looked happy despite the FL heat.
Angie said…
Looks and sounds like a great combo of relaxation and entertainment! Glad the lines weren't too long!
cute children.
Great photos.
Happy October
A week full of fun and happiness! Definitely something to be said for going to Disney on the off season. I didn't realize you were back in the States even -- I am very much behind in my reading!
elizabeth said…
I love Disney World!
Holly said…
Great photos of an awesome good time.
Thanks for stopping by my blog to visit. Love all of your pictures. Of course Disney is a child's heaven isn't it? Glad you all enjoyed. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
That sounds so fun (minus the Florida heat). My sister was in Disney in September and said how unbearably hot it was. You guys looked like you made the best of it!! The spa day sounded fun. I like walking around Disney Springs too!
Su-sieee! Mac said…
They'll have a wonderful store of memories to draw upon when they are adults. :-)

Popular Posts