Powerscourt Waterfall

Today wraps up the end of my Ireland adventures.  It is kind of bittersweet as I have had so much fun sharing with all of you our adventure, but time is not holding still and we have had many adventures since our vacation. Ireland is such a beautiful country and I would highly recommend it as a place to put on your bucket list of places to visit. Yesterday a friend text me and asked me for recommendations of places to visit in Ireland as our trip has inspired her to visit too. I would say if you only have a few days in Ireland, I would probably start off first in Dublin then travel north to Belfast. After visiting Belfast, I would head to Giants Causeway and then on to the Cliffs of Moher.  This could easily take you a week if you really soak in everything these destinations have to offer.  The rest is really icing on the cake.  Before I move on to our next adventure, I want to share with you our morning at Powerscourt Waterfall. Located just 4 km from Powerscourt Estate the waterfall was a fun little adventure for the children. The waterfall is the highest waterfall in Ireland at 397 ft or 121 meters.  Roman had so much fun he didn't want to leave.  He had fun climbing on the rocks along the river.  He taught Addy how to skip rocks, and they all enjoyed playing on the playground there and eating their fill of cotton candy.













Comments

Anni S said…
So pretty! I have family in Ireland and spent 6 weeks every summer there traveling around.
And how matching that you lin kup under my waterfall post!!
Thanks for stopping by! Come back! :)
Tom said…
...what a roughed, beautiful spot!
DUTA said…
The waterfall is beautiful! I shall definitely put Ireland on my bucket list.
Your kids, in the photos, look like natural, born models. They're very photogenic!
Ireland is on my list. What a beautiful place! Lovely photos.

-Soma
Birgitta said…
Very nice and beautiful photo series!
Sharon Wagner said…
It looks like a grand spring outing.
NatureFootstep said…
great place for a family hike :)

Popular Posts