Crockpot Mongolian Beef



Hi!  It is Friday and all I can say is yahoo!  This weekend after German school the girls are going to their nana's house for a slumber party.  I am going to go get my nails done which are long over due and then go  to dinner with my friend Nadja for Chinese.  Right now though I have to go pick up Winston from soccer practice and drop him down at his dad's office so that the two of them can go to a basketball game the Hawks against the Boston Celtics.  It should be a fun game.  The children and I will go to dinner while Harris is at an electric car competition.  He finds out if he gets into Georgia tech tomorrow.  We are all on pins and needles.  So say a prayer for him.  On another note, I made this crockpot Mongolian Beef recipe the other night it was so good and so easy. The only modification I made was that I added red peppers.  In the future I would also reduce the amount of water as my sauce didn't get thick despite having a good amount of cornstarch.  The children licked their plates clean.  Well, I am off.  Have a great weekend!

Comments

Good luck to Harris in his college acceptance! Your Mongolian beef looks delicious.
Bom dia, uma boa festa antes ou depois da bela refeição que aqui mostra é maravilhoso.
AG
Anonymous said…
When your kids are young, it's very nice to have some time to do something for yourself! Hope you enjoyed it:):) Keeping fingers crossed for your son to be accepted! Keep ALL SEASONS up to date - we're interested:) Have a great (and hopefully an easy) week!
riitta k said…
Your photo is pretty and the dish looks delicious. Have a nice day.
eileeninmd said…
Hello, Good luck to your son! Your meal looks delicious! Enjoy your day and the week ahead!
It's so nerve wracking waiting to hear from colleges!! I think I was more nervous than my daughter!
Wayne said…
I bet it tastes as good as it looks.
That looks so good. I love Mongolian meals. I'll have to add this to my menu soon.
I like this it is easy.I had fun looking through a number of your posts.
Goodness you are busy. Have a wonderful week. My meat eating partner would enjoy this dish. Thank you.
Sandra Cox said…
Toes crossed for Georgia Tech (fingers firmly planted on the keyboard).
Almost Precious said…
Hope Harris has heard good news about getting into Georgia Tech.

You sound like a very busy mom, but then I never knew a mom that was not busy - seems it is a requirement of motherhood. :)
Hi Kelleyn - sounds like you are busy with the kids - or that they are busy and enjoying life. Your crockpot of Mongolian beef sounds delicious ... and I hope that Georgia Tech has come through for Harris - cheers and have a good week - Hilary

Popular Posts