Pumpkin Sour Cream Muffins with Dark Chocolate Chips

Don't you just love fall!  The smell of earth, leaves falling, cooler mornings, the smell of baked apples and spices.  I just adore pumpkin.  These muffins are really good and so much so that even the kids like them.  Your house will also smell amazing after making these muffins too!



Pumpkin Sour Cream Muffins with Dark Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of white sugar
8 tablespoons of butter
1/4 cup of sour cream
2 eggs
1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
1 1/2 cups of flour
a pinch of nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1 cup of dark chocolate chips or chunks

In a bowl combine all wet ingredients and then slowly add in dry ingredients.  Then spray muffin tin or use liners then add muffin mixture until the cups are 2/3 full.  This should make 18 muffins.  Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until the center is done.

Enjoy!  


Comments

Francesca said…
They sound very good! Personally I love pumpkin soup, and when I go through the strenuous job of halving and cutting a pumpkin, that hard-earned food usually ends right into my soup pot. Next time, I'll leave some for something sweet!
Jill Harrison said…
these sound and look delicious. I going to print off the recipe right now! Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by my blog this week. It was great to "meet" you. I hope you try the "apple roses".

Popular Posts