Header

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Attendance "Corner View"








A couple of weeks ago, I told you we were keeping Christmas simple this year as we tend to be on a cruise ship the week of Christmas, but that didn't mean we were completely checking out from Christmas it just meant we were cutting back on a few things to make it less stressful. So far so good.  I don't feel nearly as stressed as I have in past Christmases.  The girls still got Christmas dresses and wore them to church this past week.  We are still celebrating Advent.  I have done some baking, but not to the scale in years past.  One thing I wanted to conquer this year was homemade marshmallows and boy was it worth it!  Had I known how simple it was going to be to make I would have made it a long time ago.  I was totally craving these gingerbread cupcakes.  Heaven!  You must try making them.  The frosting is so delicate and not too sweet!   Well, it is a beautiful morning here in Georgia!  I am off to finish the Christmas shopping and go to lunch with a good friend I haven't seen in a while.  Have a great day!  For more corner views visit Francesca.  We are always happy to have you join us too!

10 comments:

Heather said...

Their dresses are adorable and the happy faces even more so!

Skylar said...

Such cute girls! And such amazing cupcakes. :D

Theresa said...

The girls are getting so big. And cute! Happy holidays. Yay for simplicity!

:) said...

Attendance can be beautiful :) have a sweet day with your adorable girls.

Menthe Blanche said...

Your two little girls look so happy!
Yum, I'm sure your cakes must be delicious :)

Francesca said...

oh, it must be so much fun to get matching dresses for the girls!
anything that involves checking the temperature with a thermometer seems pretty complex to me!!

Ibb Ibnz said...

I love that blue kitchen aid...wowow...
And those girls look lovely

Shauna said...

It all looks great. The girls look precious. It's pouring rain here and super stormy which we need, I love it!! I hope you have a great lunch with a friend, sounds wonderful. Love,

Shauna xo

jgy said...

Beautiful `attendees`!!
And delicious gingerbread cupcakes!!
Oishii (yummy!!)

♥ tinyWOOLF ♥ said...

what a good idea to take it easy! n♥