3 months


Three months have come and gone with this beautiful girl in our arms.  I wake up each day and feel like we are in a dream.  I can't believe she is mine!  She is such a joy!  In three months she has come a long way from not wanting to look at me to giving me kisses and hugs freely.  She still doesn't completely trust me as she rarely sinks her whole body into mine, but I will take what I can get and I know in time she will.  She is talking up a storm.  She says about 70 English words and still says a couple of Chinese words. She now chooses and picks what she like to eat and how much.  She no longer eats because it is there and she is afraid another meal might not come.  She loves playing outside.  In 3 weeks she will have surgery on her eyes.  I am a little nervous because while they tell me the risk is low their is still a risk which could leave her blind or seeing double.  She started physical therapy this week.  We are working on her balance and muscle strength.  I love the way she says Yes.  She says it with emphasis on the s and draws out the sound so it sounds like Yessss!  This week her citizen papers arrived in the mail.  I can't wait to go apply for her passport.  We are going to Spain in September. We adore you sweet baby girl and everyone is enamored with you! Thank you for coming to our family.  

Comments

tinajo said…
I can´t believe 3 months has passed! You´re all very lucky to have found eachother, I´m so glad for you. :-) Will keep her in my thoughts when she has her surgery, I´m sure everything will be fine. :-)

http://tinajoathome.com/
Unknown said…
She's an absolute doll, Kellyn and I'm blessed by your posts! :)
Francesca said…
it's been wonderful to follow you along in this new chapter of your family life!
Francesca said…
it's been wonderful to follow you along in this new chapter of your family life!
Unknown said…
This is such a beautiful picture! She is so adorable.
Arctic Mum said…
She is such a beauty, and how lucky she is to have come to you:)
Jboo said…
So sweet -- she is a brave little beauty!
Le monde dÖ said…
I hope the beautiful princess be fine soon :)

Popular Posts