Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I have so much to be thankful! I am blessed beyond measure! Here are 10 things I am grateful for:
1) I am blessed to have a knowledge of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, His Father, and the Holy Ghost. I know my testimony has guided me in my life in good times and bad.
2) I am blessed to have a husband who honor his vows in marriage. In an age where marriages are disposed by the waste side I am grateful to have a husband who believes in our marriage and making it work.
3) I am grateful for my 4 beautiful children.
4) I am grateful that while we all don't agree in this country that we are blessed to live in a country that believes in choice.
5) I am grateful for my extended family!
6) I am grateful for seasons. Right now the changing of the leaves are at their peak. I can't get enough of their beauty, but without the other season it wouldn't be as sweet.
7) I am grateful that right now all my laundry is washed and folded. It may sound silly, but it makes me very happy.
8) I am grateful for this beautiful world we live in and all the diversity of land and cultures. I can't wait to get out there and explore somewhere new.
9) I wouldn't be me if I didn't say I am grateful for chocolate. A little piece can offers so much joy.
10) Last but not least I am grateful for you for stopping by, your comments, your prayers, and offering pieces of your lives that make me such a better person.