Header

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Iconic "Cornerview" The Eiffel Tower









This week I finally finished Addy's bedroom.  It all started with a pair of sheets.  They were just too adorable.  Sadly the don't photograph very well, but they are really cute believe me.  The a little girl with poodles and iconic French scenery.  In the lightest  colors of pink, coco, and raspberry.  The the idea just built from there.  I wanted her room to be classic, and something that would grow with her.  So I added a light pink comforter, a blanket with her name on it and pink sheets for the crib, the lamp was an accident ( a happy one-I like the pop of green), the Eiffel tower vinyl, and the print found in France many years ago.  I love her room.  It makes me happy to be in there with her.  It is like going on a mini-vacation -even if it is just in my mind. 

Too see more cornerviews visit here.  Hope you have a happy day!

19 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh this is lovely. The Eifel tower on the wall. I like it.

kari said...

oh so beautiful and pretty. And that Eiffel tower - very iconic!.
BTW I love the color on your wall - gorgeous.

G. E. Light said...

Glad someone else also picked a tall structure featured in geographical establishing shots.

Rocks In The Wash said...

Absolutely sweet room!

Theresa said...

I love it, especially how happy it makes you. Come see mine, I did the Eiffel tower too :)

Kelly said...

Fabulous job. I love it. Ooh lah lah!

Francesca said...

what a very pretty room, Kelleyn!

Formerly known as Frau said...

I love it...so pretty!

Joyce said...

She is one lucky gal to have Paris at her finger tips. :) xo

Heather said...

You definitely get a "cool Mom" award for that room!

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

romantic version of la tour eiffel!!
n♥

Bonnie said...

thats a beautiful room! Its so wonderful to have a peaceful spot to sit, since you are there a lot!

dorteinmalaga said...

wow ... what a nice idea with the eiffel tower on the wall. Lovely colors too.

jgy said...

I absolutely love her room!!
I bet she can't wait to go to Paris. Can I join you all on that trip?!:)

Arctic Mum said...

I love her room! Beautiful blanket! Anna sleeps beside us, and will until we have figured out how to share two bedrooms on three girls. I suspect the oldest one wants her own room soon, even though she claims it's not necessary until she's ten.

flowtops said...

Such a neat room, and peaceful. I can see why it makes you happy to be there with her!

Nicki

Iman said...

So sweet! And Congratulations!!!

la ninja said...

oh là là indeed :)

Dana said...

i love every little thing about it. lucky little girl :)