Avery and Ivy



 

Avery, she is 11 now! She is in the 5th grade.  Avery is quiet.  Most times you don't know she is there. and so as a parent one needs to be careful to make sure she isn't overlooked.  She is pretty obedient.  Occasionally she will complain, but not as much as the other children.  She has made a few of her own friends this year.  She loves to write.  She is extremely organized.  Her favorite color is purple leaning towards lavender/lilac.  She is a much more adventurous eater than all of the girls.  She is thoughtful and has such a tender heart.

Ivy is spunky adventuring towards a tiny bit naughty.  She has no problem sticking up for herself.  Of the three girls, she has no problem going after what she wants.  She has no problem going up to a counter or an adult and asking for what she wants.  She has the most friends of all the girls. She is in the third grade.  I don't know if she really has a favorite color as she has not expressed a preference for one color over another.  I guess I need to ask her.  She is the pickiest of all the girls in terms of what she will eat and not eat.  She isn't a big fan of meat.  She will eat Chick-fil-A nuggets and teriyaki chicken. She loves noodles in any form.  She loves to watch anime with her brother Roman and loves to play Roblox. She is the better of the two girls in piano playing, but she gives me a hard time going. She definitely uses being the baby to her advantage.  I don't think I am going to need to worry too much about her because as I said she is pretty good at getting the things she wants.  

I love these two girls and I am so thankful that we get to be their parents.

Comments

Popular Posts