Stadium of Fire









 


Years ago when I was a college student here in Utah for one year, I attended the Stadium of Fire firework show and concert.  At the time it was the Beach Boys playing.  The memory of the show and fireworks was such a happy memory that when we decided to come to Utah for a month I wanted to attend with my children.  Sadly, I wasn't able to get tickets.  They were all sold out.  The show is so popular that it sells out within a few days.  It is too bad they don't do multiple nights.  The good thing is while we didn't get to hear the music, it didn't stop us from seeing the fireworks.  Harris flew in from San Francisco and we invited his friend Jack to come over for dinner.  The boys grilled steaks while Grandma and I made corn, fresh watermelon, chips, and a Fourth of July Vanilla Berry Cream Cake.  The food was delicious.  After dinner, we drove up the street where we had a good vantage point to see the fireworks.  While it wasn't the same as being in the stadium we still had a good time.

Comments

Popular Posts