Ride em Cowboy




A trip to Utah in the summertime would not be complete without a visit to one of the many statewide rodeos.  We attended the Ute Stampede in Nephi Utah about 40-45 minutes south of  Provo, Utah.  I can't tell you if all rodeos are created equal as this was our first time attending a rodeo.  What I can tell you is the rodeo was a lot of fun.  Our only disappointment would be the food.  I was hoping for something a little more than carnival food.  A missed opportunity to break the bank.  One could make chili bowls, steak, hamburgers, hot dogs on the grill, and other types of BBQ.  My favorite race was the female barrel racers.  I am so glad we went. 








 

ran into Sister Robertson who served in our area last year as a missionary.










All images found below were taken from various Google searches.  Photographers are unknown, but I also do not walk to claim work as my own.  I did not have the kind of access to warrant such great photos.













Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Wow, that was an event not to be missed and so wonderful as a family to be there!
Hugs,
Mariette
Lee said…
I've not been to a rodeo since the mid-90s. Always exciting events they were.

Popular Posts