Day 6


We last left off with our family checking into the Gaylord of the Rockies Resort.  I was able to cash in some Marriott points for this hotel stay.  The resort is beautiful and the staff is so nice.  Since my husband is Platnium Eliete our room was upgraded to a full suite and we were able to bring in some extra beds so that my girlfriend and her daughter could stay too.  The staff also brought balloons and cupcakes to celebrate my daughter's birthday.  I could go on and on about how great this hotel is, but it is late and I am tired.   The girls had some treats and then watched a movie.  The next day we spent the morning by the pool and then we went to lunch at Texas Roadhouse and Voodoo Doughnuts for dessert.  After lunch, it was back to the pool until dinner where the girls enjoyed some pizza.  On Sunday morning, we did a quick dip in the hot tub before heading out.  It was a perfect weekend.  The girls had so much fun playing with my friend's daughter and naturally, I enjoyed seeing my friend.   On to Grand Junction where we stayed overnight before making our final day of traveling to Utah.  Well,  I really can't keep my eyes open so it is off to bed.











Comments

William Kendall said…
Quite an establishment!

Popular Posts