Winston Goes to Idaho and Almost Dies


 




It has taken me a few weeks to post about this because of the mess it left in its wake, but we feel so blessed that at least Winston wasn't hurt and no one else was hurt.  A few Sundays ago around Midnight, I got a phone call from my son Winston.  Mom, I am OK, but I am in the back of some girl's car who stopped to help me because I was in a car accident.  The police are on their way. Not a call any parent wants to get.  Winston had gone up to Rexburg, Idaho to visit his friend Preston whom he served with while on his mission.  He was supposed to stay till Monday morning, but after two nights of sleeping on the couch, he decided to head home around 6 p.m. He had a great weekend, but was tired and wanted to go home.  Unfortunately, he was tired, and instead of pulling over and taking a nap, he fell asleep at the wheel.  Thankfully, he is OK and no one was hurt.  We are so grateful!  The sad news is that our Murano is totaled.  

Comments

William Kendall said…
It could have been worse.

He's very lucky.

Popular Posts