Save the Humans -The World of Trolls

 































Hello!  I hope you are having a wonderful week. Last week we spent in Florida for spring break and are now back.  I will share photos of that adventure soon, but in the meantime, I wanted to share photos from our adventure to the Botanical Gardens here in Atlanta.  My best friend and her daughter came to town for a volleyball tournament the day before we left.  We enjoyed a yummy dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant and then the next morning we went into the city to visit the gardens and eat a yummy lunch at the Ponce City Market.  Oh, and I forgot my mom is here visiting too!  Right now there is a really fun exhibit called Save the Humans.  It is by Danish artist Thomas Dambo.  I have seen some of his work before in Kentucky.  He is a recycle artist.  I just adore his trolls.  They are so fun and whimsical. I believe if I am right, there are about 100 of his sculptures around the world.  I am not sure if he plans on continuing to build more or if they will continue to move his sculptures around the world so that others can enjoy them.  If you are in the area, they are definitely worth seeing.  Well, I need to run my husband to the airport.  I hope you have a lovely week.  

Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Those trolls are so well made and I love the fact that wood is being used—it blends so well into the gardens!
Lovely photos and you no doubt had a wonderful time.
Hugs,
Mariette
William Kendall said…
I've seen some of his work elsewhere. Marvelous.

Popular Posts