Winston Goes to Moab



 









Winston is our second child.  If you have been following me for a while, then you know that Winston returned from a two-year church mission to Berlin, Germany, and is currently going to school in Utah.  A couple weeks back, he and his roommates went to Moab, Utah for the weekend.  He had a great time and it makes this mamma so happy to see him happy, making new friends, and thriving.  Well, I have a ton to finish up today.  I have a photoshoot later this afternoon, and we are in the middle of project spring clean.  It feels so good to say goodbye to things we are no longer using.  I love it when everything is organized and in its place.  Have a great week!

Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Indeed, happy photos of Winston!
Being very organized and orderly is 'our' German DNA I bet and you surely got infected by it...
Hugs,
Mariette
William Kendall said…
Beautiful landscapes.
I love this part of the country and these are great photos. I would love to travel there again!

Popular Posts