Paris at Night







 




As I said in my previous post, we hopped on the train following Disney Studios and headed into the city.  A couple times I was really doubting my decision as the girls were so tired, but they were so thrilled to see the tower at night who knows if we will ever get back, but at least we can all say we saw it!  The only thing I am kicking myself for is that we waited too long to try booking tickets to go up the tower and by the time we had made the decision to go it was too late.  Oh well! What can I do about it now?  Well, it has been a long day.  We had a fun day today and I am tired.  Heading to bed now!  Hope you are having a great weekend.






Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Well, you might get back another time when the train will not arrive 3 hours late with an unfortunate accident...
For now you got some incredible memories and you are always able to get MORE!
Hugs,
Mariette

Popular Posts