Disney Paris

 















Hello!  Not sure many words are needed as you can see from the smiles on the girl's faces that they were so happy to go to Disney Paris!  Had I not been to France before, I probably wouldn't have been so keen on going as Disney isn't much of a representation of a country, but when we are traveling with the children, I always try to do the 50/50 rule which is that it is just as much their vacation as it is mine and so they should walk away having had a good time as well.  I am sure going to Disney in Paris is something they will remember for the rest of their lives.  Sorry, it has taken too long to get the photos posted, but it has been so hot here in Germany, so we have been at the pool or the lake just about every day.  Also, who would have thought that going to the lake or pool to be tiring after church I sat on the couch for a few minutes and fell fast asleep.  Well, I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.  Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there!

Comments

DUTA said…
It's all very colorful and funny! A day and site to remember by the girls in their later years.
Hello. I found your blog and I really liked the posts, so much so that I am now your follower. Disney parks have a special charm for me. I really want to go visit one.
xoxo
Coisas de Feltro
Dearest Kelleyn,
Happy children's faces — that's for sure!
Hugs from Georgia,
Mariette

Popular Posts