Texas Bluebonnets

Years ago, I am not sure where I saw Texas Bluebonnets for the first time, but I thought they were dreamy and wished I could have a  photo of my children in a field of Bluebonnets. Today was the day!  I got my photos.  When I planned this trip, it wasn't even on my mind that the Bluebonnets would be in bloom.  I mean it is early April and I thought they bloomed much later. I guess God is smiling down on me!  I will take it!  Finding a place can be a little problematic though as most of the flowers are alongside the highway.  I actually did a photoshoot for a friend of mine who lives here and she found the perfect location; however, that place was too far for us to drive to again without going out of the way and the girls were starting to get hungry.  We just happened to come across the perfect spot and we got our photos.  Yeah!  










Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Those are some perfect Blue bonnet photos with your girls!
Glad you got to add this bonus to your Texas trip.
Hugs,
Mariette
Leggio said…
Oh my goodness!!!! We live by the Texas Bluebonnet area. I can't believe you were so close. Hope you enjoyed Texas.

Popular Posts