Ft. Worth

It wasn't until I started taking photos of my son's graduation and I was looking through the film roll that I realized that I had forgotten to post these photos from Ft.  Worth.  After visiting Waco, we knew we needed to head north to Dallas to head home.  I had seen online that the Ft.  Worth Stockyards brought out the cattle a couple days a week and put on a show.  My daughter Addy had studied the cattle drive in her American history class and was so excited to put her classroom studies together with actually seeing it in person.  I am also a big fan of the TV show 1883 and the storyline begins in Ft.  Worth.  The show only lasted a max of 10-15 minutes, but it was fun nevertheless to see these beautiful cattle in person.  They are pretty extraordinary.  This was our last stop on our spring break trip.














Comments

William Kendall said…
You wonder what the cowboys of old would make of demonstrations.
Dearest Kelleyn,
That was a special stop with lots of history.
No doubt that cowboy cattle show was quite something to watch and to capture on camera!
Hugs,
Mariette

Popular Posts