Natural Bridge Caves





 




























The Natural Bridge Caves were just 25 minutes from where we were staying in our resort and I would say about a half-hour north of San Antonio. The decent going in isn't too bad, and I would recommend wearing tennis shoes, and the ascent is a little challenging, but it is manageable.  The children really enjoyed the caves they were so interesting.  Discovered in the 1960s and with the efforts of a few the caves were preserved and made available a few years later.  Really worth the trip if you enjoy going into caves.  I do!  I find them so fascinating.  


Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Those Natural Bridge Caves look indeed interesting and your girls DID enjoy them as is obvious from your excellent photos.
Hugs,
Mariette
William Kendall said…
Caves fascinate me. We don't have much of them here. The nearest I can think of is a couple hours drive west.

Popular Posts