Kemah









 




Hi!  I hope you are having a great Easter Weekend.  Well, this post concludes the last of the photos from our spring break vacation.  On our way to where we were staying, we stopped overnight in Kemah which is along the coast of Texas just before you head into Houston.  My mom had visited Kemah before, and thought the children would enjoy the amusement rides; especially, since they had been in the car for so long.   She was right!  The kids thought it was a ton of fun despite it being so cold and windy.  Since it was dark by this point, we stayed overnight before continuing the rest of the way to Canyon Lake.  The kids also got a big kick out of the waffles at the hotel shaped like the state of Texas.  Have a great weekend!

Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
You managed to do a lot.
Yes, the Easter weekend was meaningful with singing in the chancel choir with orchestra and the final Hallelujah from Händel was perfect. Then dinner at a friend's home.
Love the Texas waffle!
Hugs,
Mariette
William Kendall said…
I haven't been on a ferris wheel since I was a kid.
Einari Sinappi said…
I went to traveling funfair last sunday. It was here for easter week and has now moved to another city. Was there for photography, cant stand those grazy machines. I used to when when I was younger.
Emille (Jesh) said…
You were in TX! If one time you happen to go to Dallas, warn me a week ahead so we can meet:) (we're two hours from Dallas); The last 3 captures say it all - happy kids:)

Popular Posts