Disney 15



0
3

















We didn't let any grass grow under our feet as the very next day we were off to Disney and man alive this place was crowded. I don't think I have ever seen it so full.  I can guarantee I will never go again during spring break.  Thankfully, the children were pretty cheerful about the long wait times to get n rides.  I mean it took 85 minutes for the big boys to get on Space Mountain and we never made it on some rides like the new Seven Dwarfs Mine ride, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Haunted House, and Splash Mountain.  It was fun to see Oma's face as she really enjoyed the Bear Country Jamboree and she really likes the Jungle Cruise Ride. The children all enjoyed the electrical parade at the end.  I think the next time we go I will take just the girls as the boys are getting to the age where they are too big for Disney and go on a school day.  Maybe stay in the hotel too, where the girls will be able to meet the princesses and characters.  All in all, we still had a good time!

Comments

The McIntires said…
Those shirts are adorable!! I have to get Brynn one for our next trip!!

Popular Posts