post card from my house cornerview







Three weeks old
5 pounds 6 ounces


Comments

She is still so tiny!! Wis1h I could be there to give her a hug!
Ahhh! She is beautiful....so sweet!
Unknown said…
Oh my goodness! These are adorable!
nadine paduart said…
and a proper sweet drowsy flower she looks too... WOW!
n♥
sophie said…
Sweet little thing... Still a bit in its floating world... Precious, so precious!
Bonnie said…
oh my goodness these are so cute!! I really especially lobe the yawn picture!! Makes me want to kiss her little neck!
Tzivia said…
That yawn is priceless! Of course so are all the other photos. What a beauty!
Andrea W said…
Oh Kelleyn, she is simply precious!!
Heather said…
What an angelic face!
What a face! Glad I came by from Long Road to China. Thanks for the smile :)
Dana said…
0h my goodness....i just want to eat her up. Congratulations again and again :)
Melissa said…
what a sweet baby ♥
Jules said…
Congratulations on your adorable little baby girl! Enjoy dressing her up :) Boys are great :) but having a little girl is so fun!
Redeker said…
adorable postcards!!!
swig said…
Wow! Thank you!!! A wonderful postacard! I hope that you are as well, too! Best wishes from the other side of the world!
Tiffany said…
She is so sweet..hope all is going well!

Tiffany
flowtops said…
She is lovely! Such a pensive soul in there, I can tell. She will add light to this world.
Unknown said…
such a sweet baby :))
I can't wait for mine to be born, only two weeks left :)
Ray said…
Cute photos! I love the little toes!
la ninja said…
feeeeeeeeeeet :)

xx
Kari said…
oh so precious. congratulations!
Dorte said…
oh, she looks so very very cute :)
shayndel said…
She is so beautiful!
Congratulations!!
Nadja said…
She is adorable :D Congrats again!!
Janis said…
Oh sweet! Love little baby toes!
Buckeroomama said…
Oh my, she is SO precious!! =)
Arctic Mum said…
I forget how tiny they are! Hope you're recovering well after the birth, and maybe life's back to every day life by now. Still hanging in here, I hope she's born by next weekend.
Theresa said…
Congratulations. She is soooo adorable :)

Popular Posts