Minions The Rise of Gru






Sometimes I feel like we haven’t done that much since we got to Germany because we haven't left our little town that often, but then I look back at all the photos and realize we have but just in a different way. Given gas prices here in Europe are outrageous, we haven’t been driving, We have stayed closer to home and I am OK with that. We are going on a road trip at the end of this week and I am excited. Stay tuned! Anyways, on the opening night of the new Minions movie, the girls and I went with some of the neighbors to the local movie theater. What’s cool about it is that it has a balcony. I am not sure how old the theater is, but the kids think it is pretty cool. The movie was great and made lots of references to the 70s which is when I was born. It is a summer must!

Comments

William Kendall said…
I've never seen those films.

Popular Posts