Pizza, Lemonade, and Pumpkin Carving


 Who hates pumpkin carving like me?  It is not my favorite thing but after 22-plus years of doing it maybe I am allowed not to like it!  The neighbors had the girls over last Saturday for Pizza.  While waiting for the pizza the girls gathered up all the pumpkins off our front porch took them to the neighbors and proceeded to carve them.  They had so much fun doing it together and were so proud of their designs.  Do you still carve pumpkins at your house?  

Comments

Barbara Rogers said…
Good for you! I haven't done but a few in my life...a lot of work. One of my sons has historically done the carving based on a duaghter's drawings...usually just before Halloween. I'm going for pizza tonight now!!
William Kendall said…
I do not, but not having kids, that's no surprise.
Dearest Kelleyn,
We never have and never will...
Fun for kids; no doubt!
Hugs,
Mariette
Emille (Jesh) said…
Hey Kelleyn, lost track of you, but your love for chocolate gave you away:):) It looks like you changed blogs. I have lost track who I told and who not, so here it is (one word) living between two realms (.) wordpress (.) com.Also have another user name :
Emille (former: Jesh from the Jesh Studio).
Your little kids are not little anymore! You are probably happy they go back to school! Let me know sometime how you are?

Popular Posts