Benagil Cave





 






















Do I need words to describe this beauty?  I think not!  On the second day of our trip, we hired a speed boat to visit all the caves along the coast.  The most famous of these caves is called Beagil Cave!  It really was spectacular.  I want to say was between 2-3 hrs long.  The first half-hour of the ride was just riding out to the location and then the next hour was dodging in and out of the caves.  The excursion was really worth the money in my opinion and it was very reasonable.  There are many tour companies that go out multiple times a day.  You can find their offices located along the marina or we were able to purchase tickets via our hotel.  Someday, I want to go back and walk along the boardwalk that goes along the cliffs.  

Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Glad you got to explore Algarve's beautiful Benagil Cave!
Excellent photos.
Hugs,
Mariette

Popular Posts