Międzyzdroje


























 Hello!  How are you?  I hope you had a good week.  We are home now in Atlanta.  I can't believe summer has come to an end.  The children started back to school on the 5th.  I also can't believe I am so far behind in my post.  It has been a couple of weeks since we went to Poland, but here I am still posting on our vacation there.  Well, I guess that is how it goes when you are having so much fun.  After leaving Krakow, we drove up north to the beach town of Miedzydroje.  It used to be a part of Germany but was lost to Poland after the war.  It is a beautiful town.  The food was fantastic!  The hotel was fantastic!  The beach was pretty nice and the only bad thing I have to report was that the mosquitos were horrible!  Nothing a little bug spray can't handle though I wouldn't suggest opening your windows at night.  The kids had a great time!  Well, I have to run as I promised the children I would take them to the pool tonight.  I am keen to do that as it always helps them to fall asleep a lot faster.  I hope you have a lovely weekend.  See you back here real soon.  I have more photos to post very soon on the rest of our time in Europe this summer.  

Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Oh, I know that transitional feeling all too well. The older I got, the harder it would become. And yes, right away you get punished for being behind on all things imaginable. But we always do overcome that.
Lovely photos from the beach outing; glad all had a good time.
Welcome back to Georgia and now slowly finding your routine back; all of you that is.
Hugs,
Mariette

Popular Posts