1/2 Marathon

Hi!  How is everyone doing this week?  It has been a pretty slow week around here, and at the same time busy if that makes any sense. I did another photoshoot this week and it felt so good to be working.  It was announced this week that school will be delayed by a week to allow the school district time to set up for those who choose to do on-line school which will be 1/4 of my gang.  The good part is that they are going to just take those days from our snow days instead of adding them on to the school calendar.  I don't care anyway because I am just going to pull my gang out anyway and head to Germany next summer like always.  The last week of school is just garbage as they watch movies, have a class party, and so forth.  Let's pray we get to go next summer. We booked another trip to the beach since school is starting later.  We are only going for two days.  This time we are heading to Alabama.  We are going to have to be extra careful given the number of cases of Coronavirus right now, but the beach we are going too shouldn't be too crazy.  Well, I gotta go fold some laundry and run to the store; however, before I go I wanted to share some photos of my son running a Coronavirus version of a 1/2 marathon. He has been training for weeks and mapped out his own course.  A bunch of his friends came out to cheer him on!  It was also a nice way for him to say goodbye to his friends.  We wanted to have a party, but it just seems too reckless given he will be seeing his Oma in Germany next week.








Comments

DUTA said…
Indeed, the marathon - a nice way to say good bye to friends. I like the red shoes.
Dearest Kelleyn,
Wow, you captured this half marathon very well; forever memories!
So happy he gets to fly to Germany next week, to see his Oma. My graphic designer just uploaded my files yesterday, she is born in Germany and takes her kids and husband to visit from the UK, for a vacation in Germany.
So that made me happy for finally being able to upload my 446 pages of typing after she finished all the photo and line art adding in Typesetting which I can't and don't have. She created the template early on for me to type in and off I went.
What a great feeling to have it now uploaded with IngramSpark for POD for worldwide publishing. The eBook file she will send me after she's back from Germany, mid August... That is easy, no printing involved.
Let's hope you all will be able to go next year; you
re so brutally honest about that final week at school. Good for you!
Hugs,
Mariette
junieper/Jesh said…
Almost looks like you ran the marathon with him, since you have so many angles of your son running.
You asked if my hubby was Dutch - we both are. But still we can't go (visit) if the US has a travel ban on Europe though.
Many thanks for sharing this different post with All Seasons. I am "gespannt" what coming school year will be like for most kids! Have a great week, Jesh

Popular Posts