2 months tiny "Cornerview" and "InstaFriday"







My friend Simona gave me these beautiful Antique roses when she came to visit me last week.


The last couple of weeks have been crazy! Two separate friends came to visit me from the city.  Simona and her children came for lunch, and then on a different day Marijan came to visit me with her daughter Sophia.  Then Harris went with the youth of our church to go to to go boating on Lake Lanier and Winston went with his friend D to Lake Lanier Islands to go to the water park.  Both had a blast.  The boys started school last week on Thursday.  Then last Saturday, we went to a coming of age party for our friends son Arrigo who turned 12.  It was really special to share such a special event with his family.  It seems like yesterday that Harris and Arrigo were 4 years old, and in preschool.  School was in full swing this week and Harris had his first book report.  Frank was gone this past week in San Antonio, Texas and we are all so happy to have him home.  Thankfully, Nana came to help us out, or I am not sure the children would have made it to school.  Most nights I am only getting about 4-5 hours of sleep.  I went and saw two movies.  The first was The Help.  Loved this movies!  They did a great job of staying true to the book.  Then I saw One Day which was totally sad.  You better bring a box of tissues if you are going to go see this movie.  I also tried out a new recipe for cinnamon bread using a recipe from Giada Delarentis cook Book Giada at Home.  You can find the recipe at Food Network.  It was so good and easy to make.  I think I am getting a hang on this bread making thing.  Tiny is the word we here just about everywhere we go.  Children say, "mommy look how tiny that baby is."  Moms say she is so tiny compared to my babies.  Addy is tiny in comparison to my other children who were 8 pounds 15 ounces, 7 pounds 12 ounces, and 8 pounds 6 ounces.  I love it when grown men inquire how big Addy.  No joke!  Just last week a man in his late 60's stopped me in Costco to ask me how old Addy is, and then remarked at how tiny she is. Then an African American guy, who must have been about 6 and 1/2 feet tall, turned around after seeing her to take a look at her and tell me congratulations.  I love how babies seem to bring smiles to just about every ones face. She is now 7 and 1/2 pounds.   Addy turns two months old today.  How is that possible?  The boys have spoiled her by not letting her make a peep.  They are constantly holding her.  They even will change her diaper if I am busy and they do this without me even asking them too.  It makes me so happy to see how much they love her.  Hope you have a Happy Weekend!

Comments

Mezzamay said…
She's adorable :-)
;) said…
Tiny angel for a perfect CV!
Angels...
Dana said…
Oh, she is just perfect.
Sorry about the lack of sleep! Hang in there.
And, oh, what sweet boys for loving their sister so & helping you so much. True blessings, Kelleyn.
d
precious!!!
enjoy the rest of your weekend!
nadine paduart said…
you know, for some reason or other, i thought you were going to bring up addy in this tiny corner view... she's looking smart, kelleyn, busy mum!!!!
n♥
amy said…
Sweet girl. We have 3 boys and a girl... :) Our boys spoiled our girl too when she was little holding her all-the-time!!
Francesca said…
She's perfect for this Corner View! Hope you get enough sleep and help, Kelleyn.
Emily said…
Sounds like you guys are in the middle of a whirlwind! I hope you can get some rest soon!

I love the way babies bring people together, too. Across cultures and stereotypes and backgrounds, it seems like we can just drop everything and connect with one another in real, meaningful ways when babies are around. It's delightful!
n said…
What a beautiful baby! This is great corner view..Thank you for sharing!
Andi said…
I am looking forward to seeing The Help... sounds like it's worth it! And I'm glad you are enjoying your sweet baby girl... yes, somehow they seem to bring stangers together.
jane said…
she´s precious! (she made me smile too.) i read one day a while ago- and now can´t remember what it was about. that worries me a bit...
big hugs k!

Popular Posts