Best Friends

My best friend came to town last week. She lives in Colorado now with her family, but we grew up in Alaska together. She is the best. We have known each other since we were 15 and at one point I think we were almost Siamese twins. We went to college together in Portland. She was here for 4 days and during that time we had so much fun catching up. We ate out just about every night and now I am going to have to spend a few weeks making up for this and the holidays didn't help but I will get it off. We shopped just about until we dropped and some of that was actually for ourselves and not Christmas presents. We watched movies and we got our nails done. I can't wait until the end of April when I get to see her again at the Women's Conference. Thanks to my mom who watched the boys and thanks to our husbands who banked rolled the whole thing.

Comments

Popular Posts