15



Happy Birthday, Roman we love you so much and are so grateful to have you be a part of our family.  The last two years have been hard, but I know many good years are just around the corner! I love your joy in cooking and trying new things.  One of your favorite concoctions is a bowl of rice with fried spam and a fried egg.  You're always asking me for exciting ingredients that I have never heard of and that leads to some fun discoveries.  I love how you are generous with your friends.  I couldn't believe you treated your friends to a wonderful meal after working for two weeks at the Christmas Tree Farm. I love how you like to look good and you make an effort to make sure you are put together.  I love how you are loyal to your friends.  Happy Birthday!

Comments

DUTA said…
Lovely boy, and a great birthday cake!
Happy Birthday, Roman!

Popular Posts